Terms & Conditions
Registered OpenCart account
Purchasing in OpenCart marketplace
By purchasing extensions / templates OpenCart users must agree to:
- Can't claim the downloaded work as your own, please respect the effort and time spent to accomplish this work.
- In case of a defaulted downloaded work, you have the right to claim a full refund. Opencart team's verification must be in place prior to any refund action.
Limitation of Liability
To the fullest extent permitted by law in each applicable jurisdiction, Opencart, its officers, directors, shareholders, employees, affiliates and/or agents shall not be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, exemplary or consequential damages whatsoever, including any damages resulting from
- Errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of or in any content;
- Any personal injury or property damage related to your use of the Opencart Services;
- Any unauthorized access to or use of our servers and/or any personal information and/or other information stored therein;
- Any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the Opencart Services;
- the use or display of any Content or User Content posted, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the Opencart Services;
- Events beyond the reasonable control of Opencart, including any internet failures, equipment failures, electrical power failures, strikes, labor disputes, riots, insurrections, civil disturbances, shortages of labor or materials, fires, floods, storms, earthquakes, explosions, acts of God, war, terrorism, intergalactic struggles, governmental actions, orders of courts, agencies or tribunals or non-performance of third parties; and/or
- Loss of use, data, profits, goodwill, or other intangible losses, resulting from the use or the inability to use any or all of Opencart Services.
By uploading extensions / templates the seller must agree to:
- The work submitted must be your own. Incase its not, then you must provide an approved document from the original coder/designer stating your distributing rights.
- The work submitted has been tested for violability and functionality.
- Sellers must provide support as long as their work is on the opencart.com server.
- Sellers should include their own terms & conditions as a secondary term of use.
- Incase sellers work wasn't functional for any reason or was violating our terms & conditions, then the work mentioned will be pulled out from the server and seller must refund 100% (covering opencart 20%) to clients who bought their work.
- Sellers has the right to authorize anyone else incase they can't provide support to their work, or work will be pulled out from server.
Commission and Transaction
OpenCart will charge the commission for each transaction, and the commission rate will decrease depends on the last 6 months of the monthly sales, the transaction after subtract the commission. For details, you can read in Extension Developer.
OpenCart offers three payment gateway options to payout sellers, PayPal, Payoneer and AdvCash (for Russian users only). Paypal paid out within 7days of every following month. Payoneer paid out within 10days of every following month.
Last Updated on 24 May, 2018